Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Revised Mentor Letter


Rebekah Schroeder
1600 Holloway Ave
San Francisco, CA 94132
December 3, 2019

Subject Line: Help Me Encourage Others the Way You Encouraged Me.
To:
Benjamin Hammond Haggerty
1935 10th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98102. Redfin.

Dear Mr. Haggerty
Ever since I was 12 years old I have always been inspired by your music as well you 
as a human being to become a better version of myself. I have always admired your willingness to be yourself and to not be afraid of who you truly want to be. I would like to request an interview regarding your past as I am curious to what you have been through and how you have become the man you are today. I have struggled myself of showing who I truly am and being afraid of what others were going to think of me. I have a couple questions already set up ready to ask about you as well as your lifestyle and how you were desired to show everyone who you really are. I hope this letter finds you well and that you would be interested in having an interview with me to get a better understanding of your background that made you into the person that you are today. Thank you! 


-Sincerely Rebekah Schroeder


Image result for macklemore


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XXvjRqRS5f0G3FARvSmx9BNn--1HtTEfIFFQbL8MkWk/edit?usp=sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment